Leaving the very important decision of selecting and awarding your organisation’s supplier contracts to chance would not only be irresponsible, it could breach various policies or regulations. Furthermore, it is possible that you may not select the best supplier or the correct solution, causing possible disruption or risk to the business and customers. A structured, fact-based process where the buyers accumulate knowledge to make an informed and objective decision is essential.
Organisations procure all manner of products and services that vary in their complexity. Depending upon the circumstances, different procedures or combinations of procedures may be used or mandated. Sourcing and tender management provides the structure so that buyers know, without a doubt, that their award decision is fact-based, it is correct and fair, and delivers optimal value.
Take a look at some of the extraordinary and eye-catching tenders led by the Clearview team over the years…
- Managed a competitive dialogue process to appoint a Bid Manager for Ireland’s Bid for the 2023 Rugby World Cup
- Framework for professional services providers to manage and close out A €1 billion + non-performing Loan Portfolio (NPL) of an international bank
- Procured a Property Management system for the largest property portfolio in the State
- Selected a professional services provider for a global pharmaceutical to establish and co-manage a war room for the simultaneous market launch of 7 new medications in different therapeutic classes
- Established two Dynamic Purchasing Systems for UK Local Authorities for Building Schools for the Future and Adult Social Care
- e-Auctioned all of An Post’s delivery vehicle fleet, from small vans to HGVs, across several different lots
- Management of all IT Procurement (Hardware, Software, Services) for The Central Bank of Ireland
- Managed all procurement activity across Coillte’s forestry division including Nurseries, Establishment, Forestry, Harvesting and Haulage
- Managed several HQ construction projects from development manager, architect, general contractor, move manager and total FM
- Led competitive dialogue for large University to select end-to-end multi-module student information system (SIS) covering the entire life cycle from prospective student, to graduation and alumni coordination
- Complete tender management for International Bank including Facilities, Professional Services, Marketing, HR, and all IT
- Establishment of An Chéim’s technology frameworks for the entire Institute of Technology ecosystem
Sourcing… With a Twist
All staff at Clearview are procurement practitioners and are trained in our Six-Step Strategic Sourcing process. This process is based on procurement industry best practice and has been refined through years of practical application.
Each step of the process uses a structured methodology to ensure only sources that meet technical, quality and financial requirements are selected. Our professionals have the requisite category and process knowledge and experience. We also utilize and leverage technology solutions including eAuctions to extract additional value – an online, Realtime, competitive bidding tool.
For over 10 years Clearview has provided eAuction services to our clients in banking, facilities, insurance, construction, transportation, and public sectors. During an eAuction, suppliers login, anonymously, from their locations via a secure internet portal and place bids remotely. It allows multiple bids to be received in a short space of time, and the event can be complete in as little as 30 minutes.
We have tendered hundreds of millions of Euro of business in categories such as IT equipment & professional services, software solutions, general professional services, transportation, temporary labour, travel, capital equipment, waste management, facilities management, and many others...
WE PROVIDE A RANGE OF SOURCING SERVICES
- Provide end-to-end management of supplier selection process employing a structured sourcing methodology
- Manage the tender process after the client develops the specification – includes documentation development, publication, evaluation(s), shortlisting and award
- Provide end-to-end management of supplier selection process employing a structured sourcing methodology for a portfolio of categories
- Manage the entire project covering tender strategy, supplier pre-qualifications, tender documentation, evaluations, contract awards and program governance; all done to ensure compliance with the EU and National procurement legislation and directives.
- Reverse eAuctions (bidders compete to sell item and reduce price)
- Forward eAuctions (bidders compete to buy item, and increase price)
- Supported events and managed reverse auctions
- Compliant with EU and National Regulatory environment.
- Supported by our Sourcing Event Centre